Robert A. Harris
Version Date: June 22, 2004
1. Explain what it means to have a "coherent worldview." (1-2)
2. What is meant by the integration of knowledge in general? (2-3)
3. How is the integration of Christian faith and learning both similar to and different from general knowledge integration? (4-5)
4. Why is the question, "What is truth?" so important?
5. What is the relationship between facts and knowledge? (6-7)
6. Explain the difference between knowledge and belief and tell why these two words sometimes cause confusion in relation to integrative issues. (8-10)
7. How is the somewhat artificial distinction between knowledge and belief used to depreciate Christian faith? (11) How would you respond to such a criticism?
8. In what sense is the integration of faith and learning a critical thinking task? (12-13)
9. How does the process of integration relate to one's lifelong learning (or stock of knowledge)? (13-15)
10. Why is it important for Christians to be well educated today? (16-17)
11. What do you see as the biggest challenge to integrating faith and learning?
12. What do you see as the most exciting opportunity for integrating
faith and learning?